Monday, June 05, 2006

sooo much stock!

I am so excited about the next stocking and I haven't even got all the bits and bobs in my house yet :) I wrote a list to Kate last night about what we're anticipating putting up and it ROCKS!! I really hope moving away from the nappies a bit is embraced by the clothie community - but I am sure those who love the aesthetics of a beautiful nappy will appreciate the value of one of Kate's beautifully sewn garments as well!

So anyway, I have nearly got my house in order for a week of uploading - going to have a final tidy-up today while my niece is here to amuse Audrey. Washing for the week is done, got 3 loads to put away (1 in the dryer, 2 on clothes horses). Then I'm going to paint some silk, tidy up my current stock, and wait to be swamped in products tomorrow!! :)

little happy dance!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Ooh cool! Can't wait! (Hopefully will have some money this time lol).

4:18 pm  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ooh I just had a look at the rest of the blog and I'm loving these teasers! Need more ;).

4:57 pm  
Blogger No one said...

You guys are doing such a great job! I'M going to have to make a bigger effort this time to be online when the re-stock happens, so I can get a Captain Cook at everything!!!

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home