Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Night Update

Well Kate blew the socks off again today with some gorgeous custom nappies she has done a splendid job of! When I get back on later tonight I'll upload some piccies.

The new night nappies are gonna be awesome!! They look great and they are gonna work great. New wool cover - they look UNBELIEVEABLE and I hope they work great :) I reckon they will :)

I have got a lot of orders out today, good to clean out the outstanding customs, espcially since we stock in 9 days LOL Anyway, have a bit of a revised to do list for after I tidy up the feral house a bit and get Audrey off to bed

tonight

  • email K re transfer - done
  • email KC re MA lanolin - done
  • email B re NG - done
  • email NG winners - done
  • talk to Kate, then email NC comp winners
  • pack straglers
  • tidy up books for bottom line
  • harrass Steve to upload coap - done
  • photograph celery

this weekend

  • dye (sif's set, bambooshka, silks)
  • create product listing for come out and play sets
  • upload other unlisted stuff
  • buy new transfers from officeworks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home