Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Last of the Bambooshkas

One bambooshka sitting all alone
In the bottom of a box, waiting to go home.

Mama K found it, exclaiming in surprise,
"I thought the 'booshkas all had gone! I can't believe my eyes!"

So this lonely little 'booshka, so lovely and so sweet,
We offer up for auction, in hopes that it will meet

A new and loving family, a precious little baby,
A hyeana to love it, and show it off, just maybe?

It is the last bambooshka, there won't be any more :(
So don't miss out on this historic piece of nappy lore!

5 Comments:

Blogger katef said...

just had to drop in and say how much I love your poetry... you guys always make me smile.. while drooling I might add!

11:24 pm  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ooh really!? When is it up for auction! At the Cauldron stocking on Tuesday night??? (Hopeful that it is a size 1 lol).

8:54 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Sorry Stace it is a 2...

And will be auctioned :D

And thanks Kate!

10:26 am  
Blogger Kate said...

Derr well obviously it will be auctioned!

Meant to say yep Tues night amd got confused by snuggle bunny girl!

10:26 am  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ah ploopy :(. Oh well, can't afford it on top of anything else I may like ;).

3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home