Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dear Customers

I'm trying to fly through the invoicing before I go pick Audrey up from my SIL who graciously offered to have her so I could work. I just wanna say, it is so lovely seeing the same names time and again and I really appreciate your patronage!

Sometimes I feel bad that we reply to emails a bit slower than we'd like but because we are a partnership we need to confer before committing to stuff - what is realistically possible, what's in stock at one house or the other, and what we have time for. And sometimes Kate tells me things and I forget to do it. Well that happens a lot. I'm buying a whiteboard to jot down little jobs very soon :) So if you are waiting on an email from us and see my blogging instead, please don't feel like we've forgotten you! :)

But anyway, doing the invoicing has made my heart lift cause I say, "Oh X got a Y! How ace!" and it makes it all the more enjoyable :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sumara said...

So did you get 130 shoppers???

(I tried to help the cause, I really did!) lol

10:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home